Jacuzzi Spa Laing Circulation Pump New Style. 115 Volt, 98 Watt, 60 Hz, With Cord. 3/4 Inch Barb Plumbing. (2002+). Old Part Number: 6500-038.
If Circulation Pump Has A Metal Housing, It Must Be Bonded.
Modification May Be Required For Pre 2002 Spa Models.
Cut your costs by 40% with an energy efficient Laing spa pump
The only pumps to offer “Smart pump” technology that is programmable without requiring a separate controller… i.e. Dry Run Protection and soft start.
• Built in DRY RUN protection is programmed into the software to help eliminate motor and pump damage if the pump is ran without water when not sufficiently primed or is air locked.
• The E10 is quieter, offering a lower overall db level, than traditional induction pumps, eliminating the 48 frame growl.
• The permanent magnet design allows for the capture of 90% of the heat to be transferred into the water versus being lost to the air in waste.
• The spherical rotor design has no shaft seals to leak or pump shaft to wear.
• The E series pumps seal with captured O-ring design for the best possible seal.
• The unique electronically commutated 230 volt motor is a global design offering the same performance on 60 Hz or 50 Hz power sources reducing the need to inventory two different pumps and motors.
• The E10 weighs less than 4 pounds versus 14 pounds for standard induction pump motors.