Most of us love to be outdoors. When the weather is sunny, we are likely to be more active and enjoy activities like swimming in our backyard pool, hiking, outdoor tennis, baseball, soccer, fishing, and boating. You get the idea.
- A How-To Guide: 7 Tips to Lower Chlorine Levels in Your Pool
- Outdoor Heating: A Complete Safety Guide to Using Your Patio Heater
- Winterize Your Backyard: 6 Reasons You Need a Fire Pit This Winter
- Your Winter Checklist: Protect Your Outdoor Furniture with Patio Covers
- 7 Common Pool Problems and How to Fix Them
- Storm Preparation: 8 Steps to Prepare Your Pool
- Prepare for Fall with Pool Heaters and Pumps
- A Complete Guide: How to Make the Most of Your Pool Skimmer
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Building a Swimming Pool
- Pool Chemistry: Maintaining a Hotel Pool
- 8 Ways to Protect Yourself from the Sun
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Backyard Pool Cool During the Heat of Summer
- What Your Pool Floats Say About You
- How Pools Are Changing the Way We Do Rehabilitation
- Polish Your Summer Workout Routine with a Backyard Pool
Posted by on 7/26/2019 to How To Articles
We have already had record-breaking heat waves this summer and not just in the south.
Posted by on 7/23/2019 to How To Articles
Your backyard pool is a source of entertainment, relaxation, fitness, and fun. Your pool and yard are the site of tons of summer fun for you and your friends and family.
Posted by on 7/10/2019 to How To Articles
For centuries, people have recognized the value of water for healing purposes. At first, water was used to relieve muscle pain. It took immense physical work just to survive, and people discovered that the cool water of a lake, or even a stream, could ease their sore muscles. It didn’t take long to recognize that the cool water had the same effect on their farm animals.
Posted by on 6/28/2019 to How To Articles
Summer is finally here, and you are ready to tweak your workout routine. Let’s face it. Exercise can become routine, as in boring, if you don’t change it up once in a while. The backyard pool is a great opportunity to get in shape and enjoy the outdoors at the same time.
Posted by on 6/26/2019 to How To Articles
As the owner of a backyard spa, one of the best things you can do for your hot tub is regular maintenance. By setting a regular schedule for the routine tasks to keep your hot tub ready to enjoy, you not only will save time for yourself but also prevent small issues from becoming large problems.
Posted by on 6/24/2019 to How To Articles
It is possible to install an above ground pool yourself. If you are reasonably handy and have the patience to take your time and do it right, you can avoid the cost of a professional installation. Before you make the decision, watch the YouTube videos on how to install an above ground backyard pool. Watch several of them and then decide if you still think you can tackle this project.
Posted by on 5/31/2019 to How To Articles
Your pool is the best part of summer, and now you can use it sooner and longer each season. Here are three ways to use the sun to warm your pool water.
Posted by on 5/29/2019 to How To Articles
Posted by on 5/8/2019 to How To Articles
Today’s trends are all about the staycation. Families are deciding to invest in sometimes one-of-a-kind backyard designs, including the pool, rather than spending thousands of dollars on a two-week vacation. This trend has encouraged the development of new technology that makes your backyard customized to your style and use or minimizes the amount of work you must do to maintain that environment.