- 6 Questions to Ask Before Building a Swimming Pool
- Pool Chemistry: Maintaining a Hotel Pool
- 8 Ways to Protect Yourself from the Sun
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Backyard Pool Cool During the Heat of Summer
- What Your Pool Floats Say About You
- How Pools Are Changing the Way We Do Rehabilitation
- Polish Your Summer Workout Routine with a Backyard Pool
- How to Fix a Leak in Your Hot Tub (and Other Preventative Maintenance)
- From Installation to Removal: Everything You Want to Know About Above Ground Pools
- 3 Ways to Warm Your Pool with Help from the Sun
- Get the Pollen Out of Your Pool in 6 Easy Steps
- Swimspiration: Check Out the Top Trends in Swimming Pool Design and Technology
- 7 Landscape Design Ideas for Above-Ground Backyard Pools
- 4 Above-Ground Pool Ideas for Small Backyards
- History of the Swimming Pool
Posted by on 8/30/2019 to How To Articles
Posted by on 8/26/2019 to How To Articles
Posted by on 8/8/2019 to How To Articles
Most of us love to be outdoors. When the weather is sunny, we are likely to be more active and enjoy activities like swimming in our backyard pool, hiking, outdoor tennis, baseball, soccer, fishing, and boating. You get the idea.
Posted by on 7/26/2019 to How To Articles
We have already had record-breaking heat waves this summer and not just in the south.
Posted by on 7/23/2019 to How To Articles
Your backyard pool is a source of entertainment, relaxation, fitness, and fun. Your pool and yard are the site of tons of summer fun for you and your friends and family.
Posted by on 7/10/2019 to How To Articles
For centuries, people have recognized the value of water for healing purposes. At first, water was used to relieve muscle pain. It took immense physical work just to survive, and people discovered that the cool water of a lake, or even a stream, could ease their sore muscles. It didn’t take long to recognize that the cool water had the same effect on their farm animals.
Posted by on 6/28/2019 to How To Articles
Summer is finally here, and you are ready to tweak your workout routine. Let’s face it. Exercise can become routine, as in boring, if you don’t change it up once in a while. The backyard pool is a great opportunity to get in shape and enjoy the outdoors at the same time.
Posted by on 6/26/2019 to How To Articles
As the owner of a backyard spa, one of the best things you can do for your hot tub is regular maintenance. By setting a regular schedule for the routine tasks to keep your hot tub ready to enjoy, you not only will save time for yourself but also prevent small issues from becoming large problems.
Posted by on 6/24/2019 to How To Articles
It is possible to install an above ground pool yourself. If you are reasonably handy and have the patience to take your time and do it right, you can avoid the cost of a professional installation. Before you make the decision, watch the YouTube videos on how to install an above ground backyard pool. Watch several of them and then decide if you still think you can tackle this project.