Chlorine is an integral part of maintaining a hygienic pool environment and proper pool chemistry. It can be challenging to balance your pool’s chemistry, and there is such a thing as “too much chlorine.” Fortunately, too much chlorine in your pool can be easily corrected. Read on to learn more about why the correct chlorine level is vital for your health and safety and how to lower the chlorine in your pool quickly and easily.
- A How-To Guide: 7 Tips to Lower Chlorine Levels in Your Pool
- Outdoor Heating: A Complete Safety Guide to Using Your Patio Heater
- Winterize Your Backyard: 6 Reasons You Need a Fire Pit This Winter
- Your Winter Checklist: Protect Your Outdoor Furniture with Patio Covers
- 7 Common Pool Problems and How to Fix Them
- Storm Preparation: 8 Steps to Prepare Your Pool
- Prepare for Fall with Pool Heaters and Pumps
- A Complete Guide: How to Make the Most of Your Pool Skimmer
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Building a Swimming Pool
- Pool Chemistry: Maintaining a Hotel Pool
- 8 Ways to Protect Yourself from the Sun
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Backyard Pool Cool During the Heat of Summer
- What Your Pool Floats Say About You
- How Pools Are Changing the Way We Do Rehabilitation
- Polish Your Summer Workout Routine with a Backyard Pool
A How-To Guide: 7 Tips to Lower Chlorine Levels in Your Pool
Posted by on 12/3/2019
Outdoor Heating: A Complete Safety Guide to Using Your Patio Heater
Posted by on 10/24/2019 to How To Articles
Patio heaters provide warmth and ambiance and enable you to enjoy your backyard year-round. However, to get the most out of your patio heater and avoid injury or damage, it is necessary to understand how to use your unit safely. With proper safety measures, you can enjoy a midmorning latte, twilight cocktail or a mug of steaming hot chocolate with friends and family on a chilly evening in your backyard.
Winterize Your Backyard: 6 Reasons You Need a Fire Pit This Winter
Posted by on 10/17/2019
While most people may think that winter isn’t the ideal time to be outdoors, there are a few ways that you can enjoy your backyard during the winter, such as adding a fire pit to create a cozy atmosphere. Here are a few more reasons why having an outdoor fire pit for the winter is a great idea.
Your Winter Checklist: Protect Your Outdoor Furniture with Patio Covers
Posted by on 10/14/2019 to How To Articles
You have just spent a glorious summer enjoying the sunshine, but as the weather cools down, it’s time to close the pool for winter and protect your outdoor furniture with winter covers.
7 Common Pool Problems and How to Fix Them
Posted by on 10/1/2019 to How To Articles
The first step of avoiding trouble with your pool starts with the installation. Do your research and make sure the company you choose to install your pool is reputable and has been around for a while. They won’t be in business long if their work is low quality. Ask to see pools they have installed. Talk to friends and neighbors who have pools and ask if they would recommend that company.
Storm Preparation: 8 Steps to Prepare Your Pool
Posted by on 9/25/2019 to How To Articles
With hurricane season upon us, it’s wise to have a hurricane preparation plan for all aspects of your home. When it comes to pools, many people are unsure of what to do to protect it before a storm hits. Taking precautions to have a pool safety cover or not drain your pool before you evacuate can save your pool from the damaging effects of hurricane winds and rain.
Prepare for Fall with Pool Heaters and Pumps
Posted by on 9/23/2019 to How To Articles
A Complete Guide: How to Make the Most of Your Pool Skimmer
Posted by on 9/16/2019 to How To Articles
6 Questions to Ask Before Building a Swimming Pool
Posted by on 8/30/2019 to How To Articles
Pool Chemistry: Maintaining a Hotel Pool
Posted by on 8/26/2019 to How To Articles