For centuries, people have recognized the value of water for healing purposes. At first, water was used to relieve muscle pain. It took immense physical work just to survive, and people discovered that the cool water of a lake, or even a stream, could ease their sore muscles. It didn’t take long to recognize that the cool water had the same effect on their farm animals.
- How Pools Are Changing the Way We Do Rehabilitation
- Polish Your Summer Workout Routine with a Backyard Pool
- How to Fix a Leak in Your Hot Tub (and Other Preventative Maintenance)
- From Installation to Removal: Everything You Want to Know About Above Ground Pools
- 3 Ways to Warm Your Pool with Help from the Sun
- Get the Pollen Out of Your Pool in 6 Easy Steps
- Swimspiration: Check Out the Top Trends in Swimming Pool Design and Technology
- 7 Landscape Design Ideas for Above-Ground Backyard Pools
- 4 Above-Ground Pool Ideas for Small Backyards
- History of the Swimming Pool
- Cost Considerations for Putting in an Above Ground or In-Ground Pool
- A Buyer’s Guide to Putting in a Hot Tub
- 10 Things to Consider When Choosing a Pool Cleaning Service
- Pool Filters 101: What Filter Is Right for You and Your Pool?
- Choosing the Best Pool Vacuum: Inground and Above Ground Cleaners
Posted by on 7/10/2019 to How To Articles
Posted by on 6/28/2019 to How To Articles
Summer is finally here, and you are ready to tweak your workout routine. Let’s face it. Exercise can become routine, as in boring, if you don’t change it up once in a while. The backyard pool is a great opportunity to get in shape and enjoy the outdoors at the same time.
Posted by on 6/26/2019 to How To Articles
As the owner of a backyard spa, one of the best things you can do for your hot tub is regular maintenance. By setting a regular schedule for the routine tasks to keep your hot tub ready to enjoy, you not only will save time for yourself but also prevent small issues from becoming large problems.
Posted by on 6/24/2019 to How To Articles
It is possible to install an above ground pool yourself. If you are reasonably handy and have the patience to take your time and do it right, you can avoid the cost of a professional installation. Before you make the decision, watch the YouTube videos on how to install an above ground backyard pool. Watch several of them and then decide if you still think you can tackle this project.
Posted by on 5/31/2019 to How To Articles
Your pool is the best part of summer, and now you can use it sooner and longer each season. Here are three ways to use the sun to warm your pool water.
Posted by on 5/29/2019 to How To Articles
Posted by on 5/8/2019 to How To Articles
Today’s trends are all about the staycation. Families are deciding to invest in sometimes one-of-a-kind backyard designs, including the pool, rather than spending thousands of dollars on a two-week vacation. This trend has encouraged the development of new technology that makes your backyard customized to your style and use or minimizes the amount of work you must do to maintain that environment.
Posted by on 4/26/2019 to How To Articles
Above-ground backyard pools are becoming more and more popular. There are several reasons for this, and one is that the cost of an in-ground pool is prohibitive for many people. Depending on where you live, installing an in-ground pool can easily reach $40,000-$50,000 or more. If you don’t think you will stay in your current location, that may not be a wise investment.
Posted by on 4/23/2019 to How To Articles
In many real estate developments, the backyard has become extremely small. Some people are not interested in spending their weekends or evenings maintaining an expansive yard and garden. Some areas have limited space left in the community for development, so the lot size is kept very small.
Posted by on 4/15/2019 to How To Articles
The backyard pool, in-ground and above ground, has become so common we don’t give much thought to how it all began, but the swimming pool has been around much longer than you may have thought. There have been hieroglyphics found depicting swimming. It is believed the oldest man-made pool is located in what is now modern-day Pakistan. The “Great Bath” at the site of Mohenjo-Daro was constructed about 3000 BC. This pool’s sides and floor were made of bricks that were then sealed with two layers of tar.