The advantages are distinctly clear
Sta-Rite delivers the unique benefits of D.E. filtration in a variation of their proven modular media technology. A single replaceable grid delivers water of superior quality without the complex workings of other D.E. filters. Tank and one-piece grid design make this filter virtually maintenance-free. Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting. The small diameter footprint makes the System:2 filter a perfect fit for new and retrofit installations. The interchangeable ports provide multiple plumbing options. Filter includes 2" NPT Drain ports, which are provided with reducer bushing and 1-1/2" drain plug.
- Typical Installations Inground pools and inground hot tubs
- Quality Construction Durable two piece tank housing constructed of rugged ABS thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Easy Access Posi-Ring½ closure provides safe, fast access to tank internals
- Patented Design The patented, innovative balanced flow design first introduced with the System 3 Mod Media filter is now available in the smaller System:2 filter, virtually maintenance-free operation for pools of all sizes. Protected by U.S. Patent Numbers 5,190,651 , 5,653,831 and 6,036,853
- Low Maintenance Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Modular Filter Tanks Allows for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank