Don't let your pool pump rob you blind
IntelliPro Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliPro VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
An Eco Select Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined...often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliPro VS-3050 & VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by up to to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.*
*Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliPro pump from the most common causes of premature failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliPro will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A220.127.116.112 Device