We strive to make the shipping process as easy as possible. We ship with a variety of carriers, including but not limited to, UPS, FEDEX, USPS, and freight line. Most of our items ship out within 24 hours and take 2-7 days for delivery. However there are certain products, due to weight and size that must ship out freight line. These items usually take 4-7 business days, but can take 1-2 weeks for delivery. If you have any questions about our shipping policy or delivery times please don't hesitate to ask.
Some of our products must ship common carrier or freight, due to weight or size. Included in this but not limited to are Heat Pumps, Gas Heaters, Large Filters, Slides, and Diving Boards. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks delivery time on these items. These products are delivered to the front of the driveway, not to the garage or installation site. The trucking company is not responsible to transport your items anywhere other than the front of your driveway. To help make this process as smooth as possible please follow these guidelines:
- Sign Bill of Lading (receiving bill). This document says that the order has been received. This all states that the order has arrived in good condition. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect all packages received. This document also states the number of cartons you are receiving, please make sure this number is the same as the actual number of cartons received.
- Freight damage. It is your responsibility to make sure your order is in good condition upon receipt. If you find that a product has been damaged, you may refuse shipment. If you refuse shipment, please note the reason on the bill of lading and contact us immediately.
- Order Shortage. If the cartons received is less than what is listed on the bill of lading, please notate on the bill of lading and contact us immediately, so that we can trace the missing package and recover it quickly.
- Refusal of shipment without proper reasoning, will be processed under our return policy.
PO Boxes, Military (APO, FPO) Addresses
- We do not currently ship to PO Boxes or Military (APO, FPO) Addresses
Other Shipping Notes
- Sometimes orders are shipped in split shipments. Although we try to prevent this whenever possible, with as many different products as we have available and warehouses that we ship out of, it sometimes does occur.
- Back orders are avoided at all costs, but you will be aware of a back order within 48 business hours from your order. If you are not willing to wait for the product to come available, we will cancel the order with a full refund.
- Due to higher shipping costs, free shipping only includes the 48 Continental US States. Please call us for a shipping quote to Hawaii or Alaska. We do not ship outside the U.S.