- Effective against yellow and green algae
- Simple and easy to use
- Made in the United States
To remove visible algae accumulations:
- Brush areas affected with algae accumulations.
- Add 4 oz. (1 capful) of SeaKlear Yellow Klear per 10,000 gal. of pool water, close to the affected areas. For severe accumulations, add 8 oz. per 10,000 gal.
- To activate, add one of the following for each 10,000 gal. of water: 1 lb. dry chlorinating compound (calcium hypochlorite dichloroisocyanurate), 2 lbs. lithium hypochlorite (35 percent), 1 gal. sodium hypochlorite (liquid chlorinating compound) 10Ż12 percent, 2 gal. sodium hypochlorite (liquid chlorinating compound) 5.25 percent, or 1 lb. potassium.