SeaKlear? Stain Klear? removes unsightly stains from any pool surface. Treat your pool?s more difficult and stubborn metal stains with the most effective and powerful metal stain remover.
- Aids in removing brown, gray and black stains
- Removes iron, copper and manganese stains
- Use with plaster pools
- Made in the United States
- Adjust the alkalinity to 120 ppm. Adjust the calcium hardness to 200?400 ppm.
- Circulate the pool for 2 hours. Adjust the pH to 7.2?7.6.
- Circulate the pool for 1 hour, then turn the pump off. Allow the pool to become completely calm. For painted or colored plaster pools, keep the pump running.
- Sprinkle SeaKlear Stain Klear into the pool over spotted areas. For painted or colored plaster pools, dissolve the product before using. Use 1 lb. for every 10,000 gal. of pool water.
- Let sit for 1 hour, then turn the pump on. For painted or colored plaster pools, keep the pump running.