SeaKlear® Natural Stain Removerô is an all-natural formula for the removal of metal stains from pool surfaces.
- Nontoxic, all-natural, citric acid formula
- Safe to use in vinyl and fiberglass pools
- Effectively removes tannin, organic, copper, iron and manganese stains from pool surfaces
- Phosphate-free formula
- Made in the United States
Before using SeaKlear Natural Stain Remover, make sure the pool is properly balanced. Calcium hardness and total alkalinity should be in the proper ranges. (Check with your pool professional for the correct levels.)
- Adjust pH to 7.4
- Circulate the pool for 1 hour, then turn pump off.
- Allow the pool to become completely calm.
- Sprinkle the product into the pool over the most heavily spotted areas. Use 1 lb. for every 10,000 gal. of pool water.
- Let sit for 1 hour, then turn pump on.
- Check calcium hardness, total alkalinity and pH. Balance the water if necessary.
- To remove the metals or minerals that caused the staining, use SeaKlear Metal Klearô at the rate of 1 qt. per 10,000 gal. of pool water.
- Clean the filter 24 hours after treatment to discharge the metals or minerals before they can return to the pool or spa and stain again.