SeaKlear® Metal Klear? for pools prevents metal staining and helps clear discolored water caused by high metals, especially in salt pools.
- Ideal for pools with salt systems
- Reduces cell fouling in chlorine generators
- Effectively prevents metals from staining surfaces
- Phosphate-free formula
- Made in the United States
Use with SeaKlear Natural Stain Remover? and SeaKlear Stain Klear?.
- For Start-Up: Use 1 qt. (32 oz.) SeaKlear Metal Klear per 10,000 gal. of pool water. Dilute in a pail of water and add to the deep end with the circulation system on. For freshly stained pools or discoloration of water from metals, add 2 qt. per 10,000 gal.
- Maintenance Application: Use 6?8 oz. SeaKlear Metal Klear per 10,000 gal. of pool water, added to the deep end weekly.