SeaKlearŪ Enzyme Klear is a natural enzyme cleaner that eliminate oils, lotions and organics in pool water, reducing the maintenance required for filters.
- Biodegradable and environmentally safe
- Destroys oily scum lines and odors
- Assists in the removal of excess oils from pool water
- Compatible with bromine, chlorine, ozone and peroxide sanitizers
- Made in the United States.
- For Cleaning Tile: Apply SeaKlear Enzyme Klear full strength on a sponge or brush at tile line.
- For Cleaning Water: Initial Application: Add SeaKlear Enzyme Klear to the skimmer or directly to the circulating pool water at the rate of 1 oz. per 2,000 gal. of pool water. Allow to circulate thoroughly. A second application may be necessary after two days if a severe problem exists.
- Maintenance Application: To maintain crystal-clear water, add 1 oz. SeaKlear Enzyme Klear per 4,000 gal. of pool water weekly. For extreme oil in water, double the dose and frequency.
- Closing: After following the normal closing procedures recommended by your dealer, add 4 oz. SeaKlear Enzyme Klear for each 2,000 gal. of pool water through the skimmer.