Pool & Spa
Above Ground Pools
Ladders, Rails & Steps
Above Ground Pool Liners
Auto Pool Cleaners
Test Kits & Strips
Filter Cartridges & DE Grids
Heaters & Heat Pumps
Grill & Patio
Fire Pits & Tables
Fun & Games
FREE SHIPPING over $100
Pool & Spa
> Sand-Aid 1qt
Out of Stock
Pool Solutions Sand-Aid is a one step product that cleans sand filters fast. Backwashing with plain pool water alone cannot fully remove the heavy oils and minerals deposits from the sand particles. Sand-Aid rejuvenates sand particles and keeps the filter operating at maximum efficiency to yield clear pool water. Lengthening the periods between each backwash. Filter Rinse is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers.
Apply 8 oz. of Sand-Aid while filter is backwashing
Sand-Aid is used to clean your sand filter, while backwashing.
1. Close main drain if possible to allow max intake from skimmer(s).
2. Start filter backwash as recommended by manufacturer.
3. While filter is backwashing, SLOWLY pour 8 oz. of Sand-Aid into skimmer so that it goes directly through filter.
4. Continue backwash procedure according to manufacturers instructions.
5. Use Sand-Aid every time you backwash to maintain crystal clear water.
Due to product variety and changes the picture shown of the product may not represent the actual product packaging.
Recently Viewed Items
Browse By Category