Here at Backyard Pool Superstore, we
understand that mistakes can be made. We allow most of our products to be
returned within 30 days of purchase. To be eligible for a refund you must
submit for and receive a Return Authorization Merchandise (RMA) number through email. Please read the Return Policy Terms &
Conditions presented below, before submitting a return. If you have any
questions about returns or how to submit for an RMA number please don't
hesitate to contact us.
- Returns are not accepted 30 days after delivery. If
there is a manufacturer's defect we will do everything in our power to
help you out with a warranty issue.
- Returns are only accepted on new, unused, uninstalled
products that include the original manuals, warranty card(s), and
packaging and must only be resealed with clear packing tape.
- Once the product has been shipped, buyer is responsible
for all shipping charges, this includes to and from shipping and any restocking
- All warranties are held with the manufacturers of the
product. Backyard Pool Superstore does not warranty any products on this
site. We will however direct you to the correct contact person in case a
warranty situation does arrive.
- If the item is delivered damaged, please email us ASAP.
Backyard Pool Superstore will take care of this issue promptly and without
any extra charge to you the customer.
- Shipping charges: All shipping charges associated with
returning a product are the responsibility of the buyer. Products must be
returned to the correct location with an approved RGA number. Products
shipped to the wrong location will be subject to additional shipping
- Restocking fees: All returned products are subject to a
25% restocking fee if returned within the 30 days.
- Freight Line Products: All damaged products shipped via
freight must be refused. If you accept the product off of the truck, you
now own the product. Please inspect
all packages thoroughly before acceptance.
- All custom made products are non-returnable. Due to the
nature of these products we cannot accept any returns, and all purchases
will be considered final. These items include but not limited to coated rails and ladders and other powder coated items, custom made slides, custom covers.
- Please note our pictures on the site may be generic
photos of that item, we do not accept returns for items that are slightly
different than pictured.
- Warranty issues are handled through the respective
manufacturers. We will do all we can to help you with this process, but we
do not take returns that are warranty issues.