- UL Listed to UL 2017
- Sounds immediately when door opens
- Outdoor wireless transmitter pass-tru feature
- Complies With Barrier Codes
- Simple To Operate
- Automatic Reset
- Battery Powered
- Easy To Install
- 85 dB Horn At 10 Feet
- Pass Through Feature For Adults
- Low Battery Indicator
- The Door Alarm will sound in 7 seconds when a child opens the door, and the alarm will continue to sound until an adult comes to the door and resets the alarm.
- Poolguard Door Alarm will sound in 7 seconds even if a child goes through the door and closes it behind them.
- The Door Alarm is always on and will automatically reset under all conditions.
- Poolguard Door Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that will allow adults to go through the door without the alarm sounding.
- Optional screen door kits can be purchased for the alarm, this kit allows you to get air through your screen door without the alarm sounding.
- Poolguard Door Alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) with a battery life of approximately 1 year.
- The Door Alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator that will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- Poolguard is the only door alarm that is UL listed under UL 2017 for water hazard entrance alarm equipment.