- Detects Intruders
- Snaps on Top Rail
- Battery Powered
- Low Battery Indicator
- Easy to Use
- Completely Portable
- Automatic Reset
- Affordable Price
- Important Safety Feature
- In House Remote Receiver
- Horns are 85 dB at 10 feet
- The Poolguard POOL ALARM, once installed in the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the alarm ready mode.
- Tamper Proof: Poolguard POOL ALARM will sound an alarm when removed from the pool.
- Sleep mode: when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
- Automatic Wake-up: The Poolguard Pool Alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool.
- The Poolguard Pool Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm is also indicated by the in house remote receiver.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water.
- Works with pool up to 20' x 40' (800 sq. ft.)
- The Poolguard Pool Alarm can be used with a solar blanket.
- Most reliable, advanced, and affordable alarm available.
- Poolguard Pool Alarms are designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and up.