For Pools from 7,500 to 20,000 gallons
PoolRx contains a proprietary blend of natural minerals that continuously and effectively eliminate algae and bacteria the natural way. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with the PoolRx mineral formulation. These minerals immediately dissolve out of the cylinder and form a stable residual in the pool water. The minerals eliminate the algae and bacteria while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more active and productive in the water. During the pools filtration process the minerals are rejuvenated every time they return and pass through the cylinder. PoolRx Works synergistically with a constant low level of chlorine. Residential (0.5-1.0ppm); Commercial (1.5-2.0ppm)
The EPA Registered, NSF Certified PoolRx family of products are all natural, non-corrosive and do not adversely affect water chemistry. Normal Pool Chemistry Ranges Required. The PoolRx method is proven to provide better sanitization with less chemicals providing a healthier, safer, eco-friendly swimming environment.
- For detailed Instructions please refer to inside of package
- Start with a clean filter
- Place PoolRx unit into the skimmer basket or pump basket
- Reduce Chlorine ppm to 0.5-1.0.
- Do not clean filter for 3-4 weeks after installing PoolRx.
- Stop use of other chemicals. No need for Phosphate removers, Algaecides, Clarifiers, Shock.
- Maintain normal Water Chemistry. pH; 7.2 - 7.8 Alk; 80-120
- If you swim season is 6 months or less. Start with a new unit at the beginning of each season.
- If your swim season is 6-12 months, Start with a new unit at the beginning of each season, and add a booster after 6 months.
- The cylinder is only effective in rejuvenating the minerals in the water for up to 12 months.
- Start with a new unit at the beginning of each season.