Stay Updated and Sign Up For Our Newsletter

0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0.00 view cart
Home > Chemicals > Pool Chemicals
Pool Shock Non-Chlorine (Monopersulfate) 1lb
Pool Shock Non-Chlorine (Monopersulfate) 1lb
Part #: P20000DE

Your Price:

Out of Stock
 Pool Solutions Oxidize is a fast, non-chlorine oxidizing agent treatment for swimming pools. This non-chlorine oxidizer will not over chlorinate to an unacceptable level. It enhances pool clarity and swimmers comfort. Oxidize will not bleach or fade vinyl liners. Swimming may be resumed in 15 minutes after use. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, copper-silver ionization, and chlorine generators.

When adding this product for the first time use at the rate of 2 lbs. per 10,000 gallons of pool water to insure thorough oxidation. Thereafter for most residential pools with normal bathing loads, treatment should be made once each week at the rate of 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of pool water, more frequently treatments may be required in commercial or public pools with heavy bathing loads, i.e., up to 3 or 4 times each week.

Apply the required amount of this product evenly throughout the pool with the pump and filter operating. Add the total amount at one time using a clean plastic scoop. Do not use a metal scoop. Contamination from a metal scoop will cause decomposition of this product. Application should be made with no swimmers in the pool. This product contains no chlorine, you only have to wait until the application is dispersed- at least 15 minutes before re-entering.

IMPORTANT: This product contains no chlorine or other disinfectant and should be used for SHOCK TREATING ONLY. Do not mix this product with other pool chemicals.

Active Ingredients:
Potassium Monopersulfate

Due to product variety and changes the picture shown of the product may not represent the actual product packaging.