Rainbow Automatic Chlorine/Bromine Feeders high capacity feeders are one of the easiest ways to sanitize large residential and commercial swimming pools using either chlorine or bromine slow dissolve tablets or sticks.
- Completely enclosed system - no special venting required
- No escaping gases
- All Rainbow Feeders are NSF Listed
- 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
- 300 Series. Retrofits into existing pools or spas. Operates on pressure side of pump. Uses 1/4 in. feeder hoses, control valve and fittings.
- NOTE: Chemical feeders should always be installed after a pool heater.
- CAUTION: Extreme care must be exercised when adding chemicals to your pool. Concentrated chemicals may react violently if they mix in the chemical feeder, causing a fire or explosion, which may result in PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY or DEATH.
- CAUTION: Never use any petroleum based lubricants on cover O-Ring. Regular lubrication is necessary to allow for easy cover removal. Use non-petroleum based lubricants.