The intelligent pool pump that changed all the rules
IntelliFlo VF High Performance Pump is the world's smartest swimming pool pump. Its onboard computer and intelligent software automatically calculate and program the minimum flow requirements for every pool task - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - to optimize performance and minimize energy use. As functions/tasks change, IntelliFlo self-adjusts to maintain optimal flow rates for further energy savings.
An Eco Select Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo VF High Performance Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by up to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually - more where rates are higher than average.*
*Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
- Automatically monitors and adjusts flow rates to optimize performance and minimize energy use - reduces energy consumption by up to 90%
- Built-in diagnostices protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure - loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- Permanent magnet motor and TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) design assure quietest operation of any pool pump
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motors produce far less heat and vibration, resulting in less stress and wear on pump components for longer life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch?/sup>, EasyTouch?/sup> and SunTouch?/sup> pool control systems
- CE Certified, NSF Certified, UL and CSA Listed
- Robust On Board Power Factor Correction