Smart Device. Smart Pool. Smart You. - Intelligent pool control from your smart phone, tablet or web-connected device.
iAquaLink allows you control your pool anytime, anywhere. Using our free app for your smart phone or web-connected device, you can control all the elements of your pool or pool/spa system, even when you?re on the go.
iAquaLink can be used on more mobile device platforms than any other pool control system.
- Free apps available for Apple® and Android® smartphones and tablets
- Mobile web-app* also available for most other smart phones, tablets and eReaders
iAquaLink is Easy & Convenient
- On the golf course or on the go, control your pool anytime, anywhere with iAquaLink
- Most intuitive and user-friendly mobile pool controller ever
- iAquaLink can be used alone, or combined with the complete line of wall-mounted or wireless AquaLink® interfaces
- User accounts can be created in minutes, used immediately, and the service is free
- Control multiple pools from a single app
Complete Control - Monitor and adjust all equipment controlled by the AquaLink system
Powerful & Versatile
- iAquaLink is a robust four piecesystem consisting of:
- User Interface ? Your smart phone, tablet, or web-connected device
- iAquaLink Service ? User account provides security, customization and multi-pool control
- Web Connect Device ? attaches to your pool?s automation system**
- AquaLink Automation System ? Control panel that connects to your pool equipment
- Upgrades available for virtually any AquaLink®, Jandy® or Zodiac® controller ever made
- No unsightly wires, wall panels, or charging bases required Compatible with virtually all residential WiFi and Ethernet networks
- Easy, hassle-free online registration
- Requires an iAquaLink device, and an AquaLink RS or AquaLink PDA Pool/Spa control system.
- Requires a quality Wi-Fi signal or Ethernet connection at the iAquaLink device.
- Requires a free iAquaLink account. Multi-language support.
- Smartphones and/or tablets not included with the purchase of iAquaLink.
- To activate the iAquaLink system, you will need: Access to home?s internet service and computer Wi-Fi network SSID and key (for Wi-Fi connection) or Ethernet network cable (for hard-wired connection)