These Air Switches provide remote control for one, two or three separate loads. A push button connected to the mechanism with a flexible air hose enables the user for example, to operate a pump a blower and a light up to 75 feet away. In addition, models with a ñTî suffix have a 24-hour digital, multiple program timer that turns a single or two-speed pump ON-OFF several times per day. The air buttons and air hose are not included and must be purchased separately.The RC2403RT model controls a single speed or two-speed filter pump, a blower and an independent 30 Amp circuit. Comes complete with 2 air buttons and 75' air hoses.
- Case: For indoor/outdoor installation, beige plastic, 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) high x 5-1/2" (14.0 cm) wide x 3-3/4" (9.5 cm) deep.
- Knockouts: Plastic Enclosure: Four combination 1/2"-3/4", one on each side of case and two on bottom.
- Electrical Rating: 20 Amp resistive 120-240 VAC, 1 HP, 120 VAC, 2 HP, 240 VAC each circuit.
- Voltage: All models operate on 120 VAC (Line and Neutral) or 240 VAC (Line 1, Line 2 and Neutral).
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US