For pool, spa or water feature applications, the PE Series Digital Controls includes one P1353ME mechanism that controls a total of three timed circuits, including single speed or two-speed filter pumps, cleaner/booster pumps, pool lights, spa lights and landscape lights. Countdown and override features allow programs to be interrupted for service and automatically resumed without reprogramming your system.For pool/spa combinations or pool/water feature combinations, the PE45343RC includes all the features of the PE Series Digital Controls plus two PE24VA valve actuators, Wireless Panel Mounted Transceiver (PE650) and Hand-Held Transceiver (PE950) which allows the system to display the status of each of the five circuits (3 timed and 2 on-demand), pool and spa water temperature, pool and spa thermostat set point, heating status and overall communication status.Specifications
- Includes Enclosure with P1353ME
- Case: 26.0" (66.3 cm) high x 18.0" (45.9 cm) wide x 5.5" (14.0 cm) deep, 0.048" steel with electrostatically applied light beige finish.
- Knockouts: Two combination 3/4"_1"_1-1/4" and eleven combination 1/2"_3/4" knockouts on the bottom. Two 3/4"_1" combination and four combination 1/2"_3/4" knockouts on the back. Low voltage compartment has two combination 1/2"_3/4" knockouts and one 3/4" hole with a shutter bushing installed. Two combination 3/4"_1" and one combination 1/2_3/4î knockouts. One 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" knockout on the right side.
- Panel Rating: 125 Amp 120/240 V.A.C. or 120/208 V.A.C. single phase
- Switch Rating: P1353ME and P4243ME
- Agency approval: CSA/C-US