For pool, spa or water feature applications, the PE Series Digital Controls includes one P1353ME mechanism that controls a total of three timed circuits, including single-speed or two-speed filter pumps, cleaner/booster pumps, pool lights, spa lights and landscape lights. Countdown and override features allow programs to be interrupted for service and automatically resumed without reprogramming your system.Intermatic makes it simple to convert your PE Series Digital Control into a Wireless Control System. Simply install a Panel Mounted Transceiver (RC650) and a Hand-Held Transceiver (PE950) to any PE Series Control, which allows the system to display the status of each of the three circuits as well as pool or spa water temperature, pool or spa thermostat set point, heating status and overall communication status.Specifications
- Includes Enclosure with P4043ME & P1353ME with Wireless Remote Command, Heater Control, & Two PE24VA Valve Actuatoes
- Case: 22" (55.9 cm) high x 14-3/4" (37.5 cm) wide x 4-1/4" (10.8 cm) deep, 0.048" steel with light beige finish.
- Knockouts: One 1.09 diameter through hole, six combination 1/2"-3/4" knockouts, 2 combination 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" knockouts, four 1/2" knockouts on the bottom. Two combination 1/2"-3/4" knockouts on the left side and four combination 1/2"-3/4" knockouts, two combination 3/4"-1" on the back. One knockout 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" on the right side for mounting switches or GFCI.
- Panel Rating: 80 Amp 120/240 VAC or 120/208 VAC single phase
- Switch Rating: P1353ME
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US