For pool, spa or water feature applications, the I-Wave PE3 Series Wireless Control System includes one P1353ME mechanism that controls a total of three timed circuits, including single speed or two-speed filter pumps, cleaner/booster pumps, pool lights, spa lights and landscape lights. Countdown and override features allow programs to be interrupted for service and automatically resumed without reprogramming your system.Intermatic makes it simple to convert your PE Series Digital Control into a Wireless Control System. Simply install a Panel Mounted Transceiver (RC650) and a Hand-Held Transceiver (PE950) to any PE Series Control, which allows the system to display the status of each of the three circuits as well as pool or spa water temperature, pool or spa thermostat set point, heating status and overall communication status.
- Includes Enclosure with P1353ME
- Case: 16-1/2" (41.9 cm) high x 10-7/8" (27.6 cm) wide x 4-1/4" (10.8 cm) deep, 0.048" steel with electrostatically applied light beige finish.
- Knockouts: One 1.09 diameter through hole, six combination 1/2"-3/4" knockouts, and three combination 3/4"-1" knockouts on the bottom. Two combination 1/2"-3/4" on the left side and one combination 3/4"-1" on the back. One knockout 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" on the right side for mounting switches or GFCI.
- Panel Rating: 60 Amp 120/240 V.A.C or 120/208 VAC single phase
- Switch Rating: P1353ME
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US