For pool, spa or water feature applications, the PE Series Digital Controls include one P1353ME mechanism that controls a total of three timed circuits, including single speed or two-speed filter pumps, pool lights, spa lights and landscape lights. Countdown and override features allow programs to be interrupted for service and automatically resumed without reprogramming your system.Intermatic makes it simple to convert your PE Series Digital Control into a Wireless Control System. Simply install a Panel-Mounted Transceiver (RC650) and a Hand-Held Transceiver (PE950) to any PE Series Control, which allows the system to display the status of each of the three circuits as well as pool or spa water temperature, pool or spa thermostat set point, heating status and overall communication status.
- Includes P1353MC & 100' Remote
- Case: 14-3/4" (37.5 cm) high x 14-3/4" (37.5 cm) wide x 4-1/4" (10.8 cm) deep, 0.048" steel with electrostatically applied light beige finish.
- Knockouts: One 1.09 diameter through hole, three 1/2" knockouts, seven combination 1/2"-3/4" knockouts, and two combination 3/4"-1" knockouts on the bottom. Two combination 1/2"-3/4" on the left side and one combination 3/4"-1" and one combination 1/2"-3/4" on the back. One knockout 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" on the right side for mounting switches or GFCI.
- Center Rating: 90 Amp per leg, 180 Amp. maximum, 120/240 VAC or 120/208 VAC single phase
- Switch Rating: P1353ME
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US