IntermaticÍs Mini-PE Series Digital Controls couple the standard features of our compact T100 Series mechanical time switches with the convenience of digital automation. One of IntermaticÍs latest innovations, the P1353ME allows the ability to program up to three circuits. Beyond single and two-speed pump/booster pump applications, auxiliary modes can control pumps up to 3HP as well as underwater, garden and/or fountain lighting.Countdown and override features allow cycle interruptions when pool/spa service is required. All timing and protection associated with filter pump/booster pump combos and two-speed pumps has already been integrated into the digital software. The Mini-PE Series is available in both metal and plastic enclosures and with a wired remote command, freeze probe or both. See chart below for details.Intermatic makes it simple to convert your Mini-PE Series Digital Control into a Wireless Control System. Simply install a Panel Mounted Transceiver (RC650) and Hand-Held Transceiver (PE950) to any Mini-PE Series control, which allows the system to display the status of each of the three circuits as well as pool or spa water temperature, pool or spa thermostat set point, heating status and overall communication status.Specifications
- Includes Time Clock Control In Metal Enclosure
- Case: NEMA 3R rated for indoor-outdoor installation. 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) high, 5-1/2" (14.0 cm) wide, 3-5/8" (9.2 cm) deep in beige finish. ñPî suffix models are same dimensions, except made from outdoor grade plastic.
- Knockouts: Combination 1/2" _ 3/4" nominal knockouts, one on back and each side of case and two on bottom.
- Switch Rating (each circuit): 20 Amp Resistive, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 20 Amp FLA @ 120 VAC, 96 Amp LRA @ 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 17 Amp FLA @ 240 VAC, 80 Amp LRA @ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 5 Amp Tungsten, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 5 Amp Ballast, 120/240V VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US