This line of electronic time switches in safety enclosures are specially suited for applications where a need to turn equipment up to 8 ON and OFF cycles daily, and where the automatic operation of the equipment requires occasional override by someone other than a qualified service professional. Electronic technology allows up-to-the-minute programming accuracy. The unique ?door within the door? provides safe access to the timer control buttons, but prevents entry into the wiring compartment. Light indicator illuminates when timer is in ON position. An override feature is provided to allow pool service without interruption of ON-OFF settings. Select feature allows timer to be continuously ON, OFF or in Auto mode. The addition of a radio receiver (Model P1203FR) provides a 2nd circuit for any other load (light, blower etc.) requiring control from a remote location. Typical application for the clock circuit would be the pool pump, and a pool light for the radio circuit. In case of power failure, a replaceable battery preserves programming for up to three years.
- Case: All plastic NEMA 3R rated for indoor-outdoor installation. 9-3/8" (23.9 cm) H, 5-1/2" (14.0 cm) W, 3-5/8" (9.2 cm) D in beige finish.
- Knockouts: Combination 1/2" - 3/4" nominal knockouts, (1) on back and each side of case, and (2) on bottom.
- Rating: P1102FE - 3.0 HP @ 240V, 30 Amp resistive; P1203FR - 1.5 HP @ 120V, 3.0 HP @ 240V, 30 Amp resistive; Radio Circuit - 15 Amp resistive, 10 Amp Tungsten, 1 HP motor load - 120 VAC
- Shipping Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US
- Size: Standard mechanism fits in all standard Intermatic time switch enclosures and swimming pool control panels.
- P7103ME - 1.5HP @ 120V, 3.0HP @ 240V