These Portable Two-circuit Above Ground Pool Timers incorporate a plug-in for a timed circuit (normally used for a pool pump) and a plug-in for a live circuit (typically used for a pool light). GFCI protected circuits and a three-prong grounded plug for the time switch supply are also built in.The PE1261PE features a 24 hour electronic timer specially suited for applications where equipment needs to be cycled ON and OFF up to 8 times per day. The timer offers rugged construction, resistance to surges and humidity, operates between wide temperature extremes and comes with a 5 year service life replaceable lithium battery. A light indicator illuminates when the timer is in the ON position. Select feature allows timers to be continuously ON, OFF or in Auto mode.
- Includes Two-Circuit Outdoor Timer with 120 VAC Plug, GFCI, & Photo Control
- Case: NEMA 3R rated for indoor-outdoor installation. 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) high x 5-1/2" (14.0 cm) wide x 3-5/8" (9.2 cm) deep
- Knockouts: Combination 1/2? - 3/4? nominal knockouts, one on the back and each side of case, two pre-cut on bottom
- Timer: PB913N84 - 24 hour with 23-1/2 hour maximum ON time. Two ON, two OFF trippers - standard. Dial will accept up to 12 sets of trippers. PB313E - 24 hour with 23 hours and 59 minutes max ON time.
- Electrical Rating: See table
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US