These heavy duty Mechanical Time Switches are designed for industrial, commercial and residential applications and have the highest motor load ratings in the industry. They provide up to 12 ON-OFF operations each day with a minimum ON-OFF time of 1 hour. All models are equipped with ON and OFF trippers and they are available in either plastic or metal indoor/outdoor enclosure. T100R201 and T100P201 Series Time Switches are designed to turn OFF a gas fired swimming pool heater approximately 20 minutes before the filter pump shuts down. This eliminates the problem of pounding and knocking due to overheated water, reduces scale and lime deposits and extends the service life of the heater.
- Case: NEMA 3R rated for indoor-outdoor installation. 0.034" drawn steel 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) H, 5-1/2" (14.0 cm) W x 3-5/8" (9.2 cm) D in beige finish. P models are the same as above, except made from outdoor grade plastic.
- Knockouts: Combination 1/2"_3/4" nominal knockouts, (1) on back and each side of case and (2) on bottom.
- Switch Rating: 40 Amp Resistive each pole 120-480 VAC; 40 Amp Tungsten, inductive or 1000 VA pilot duty each pole 120-277 VAC; 2 HP (24 FLA) 120 VAC; 5 HP (28 FLA) 240 VAC.
- Heater Protection Circuit: 10 Amp, 240 V. max.
- Shipping Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US