Designed as part of the I-Wave system and for aftermarket and retro-fit applications, the P1353ME can be installed into almost any Intermatic enclosure and has the ability to program up to three circuits. Choose between six pre-programmed modes of operation, which include single speed pump or 2-speed pump/ cleaner pump combinations. In addition, programmed modes that include auxiliaries can control pumps up to 3 HP as well as underwater, landscape and/or fountain lighting. Countdown and Override features allow cycle interruptions when pool/spa service is required. All timing and protection associated with filter pump/cleaner pump combinations and two-speed pumps have already been integrated into the software.
- 120 or 208-240 volt input voltage
- Memory backup
- Freeze protection
- Heater protection (fireman switch)
- LCD readout
- Three ON/OFF events per day per circuit
- Shipping weight - 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Agency approval - CSA/C-US
Contact Ratings š Each circuit, All modes
- 20A Resistive, 120/240 VAC., 50/60 Hz
- 20A FLA@120 VAC, 96A LRA@120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 17A FLA@240 VAC, 80A LRA@120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 5 Amps Tungsten, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 5 Amps Ballast, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Mode 1 _ (Aux1, Aux2, Aux3)
- The time switch is 3-circuit switch with all three switches controlling auxiliary devices.
- Mode 2 _ (Pump High, Pump Low, Aux3)The time switch is a 2-circuit switch with the 1st & 2nd switch controlling a two-speed pump. The 3rd switch is controlling any auxiliary device. All protection associated with a two speed pump is preprogrammed into this mode.
- Mode 3 _ (Pump, Aux2, Cleaner Pump)The time switch is a 3-circuit switch with the 1st switch controlling a single speed pump, the 2nd switch controls any auxiliary device, and the 3rd switch operates a booster/cleaner pump. All timing & protection associated with a filter pump/cleaner pump combination is preprogrammed into this mode.
- Mode 4 _ (Pump High, Pump Low, Cleaner Pump)The time switch is a 2-circuit switch with the 1st & 2nd switch controlling a 2-speed pump. The 3rd switch is controlling a booster/cleaner pump. All protection associated with a 2-speed pump and booster/cleaner pump combination is preprogrammed into this mode.
- Mode 5 _ (Pump L1, Pump L2, Aux3)The time switch is a 2-circuit switch with the 1st & 2nd switch controlling a 240V pump, where both L1 & L2 are required to be disconnected when the pump is OFF. The 3rd switch is controlling any auxiliary device.
- Mode 6 _ (Aux1, Aux2, Aux3)Identical to Mode 1, in which each of the three single pole circuits are defined generically and can control any load within each of its individual circuit ratings, with all three circuits acting independent of each other. However, with Mode 6, the fireman switch closes only when circuit 1 (the filter pump) is manually turned on š not when the clock turns it ON. This mode is useful when you have Circuit 1 connected to a circulation pump in the spa. When the spa is not in use, the clock circulates the water to filter it, but does not turn ON the heater. When the spa is in use, the heater is also turned ON by manually switching Circuit 1.