Choose OnCommand when you don?t need an electrical subpanel on your pool pad. OnCommand brings the luxury of automating pool, spa and other backyard functions to pool owners who thought that automation was unaffordable. If you don?t need a power sub panel on your pool pad, this is your unit. It?s the perfect retrofit solution for pool owners who want to add automation to their existing pools.
Automate basic pool and spa functions and save you up to 75% on your pool?s energy costs. Automating your variable-speed pump can save you up to $1,200 a year - maximizing water flow while minimizing energy consumption, so both you and your energy bill can relax. For a single body of water - pool only, spa only, and pool and spa combinations with shared equipment.
- Cost-effective entry-level controla nd automation for new or existing pools
- Designed for fast and simple installation with large and easily accessible wiring area
- Separate and easily accessible compartments for low and high voltage areas
- Manages engery saving 2-speed or variable speed pumps and other backyard functions to maximize energy savings
- Intuitive programming and easy-to-read large digital display allows you to set up the controller in minutes
- On-board diagnostics and separate high voltage and low voltage compartments for easy and save servicing
- Two different floating remote control devices enable operation up to 500 ft. away