The Aqua Trol Electronic Chlorine Generator (also known as a salt chlorinator) is designed specifically for above ground pools up to 18,000 gallons. The Aqua Trol has all the same functions and features of the Aqua Rite but with a lower chlorine output.
The Aqua Trol also has an integral time clock for control of the pool filtration pump. Since many above ground pools already have a single electrical outlet for the filter pump, the Aqua Trol is designed with an outlet (timer controlled) for the filter pump to plug into, the Aqua Trol then plugs into the original outlet the filter pump was using. The savings on chlorine and electrical power alone (if the pump was previously running 24 hours), will have the Aqua Trol paying for itself in just a few short years. The Aqua Trol system typically installs in less than 30 minutes and is very easy to operate.
- Quick and easy 30 minute installation
- The best water quality attainable -- always crystal clear and ready for swimming
- Soft silky feel -- no more red eyes or dry skin
- Digital salt display and 7 diagnostic indicators
- Selectable super chlorinate function
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rate
- 1 year limited warranty (see manual for complete details)
- 120 Volt with Cord
- Cell Mounting: "RJ" models mount the cell directly to the return jet (on the outside of the pool). No Flow Switch available for this model.
- 36" power cord
- Comes with union parts