Conserving energy, reducing pollution and "going green" are in everyone's best interest. With Goldline Controls' Solar Combos, you'll be doing your part because solar controls are as environmentally responsible as they are high-performance and user-friendly.
The Solar Combos are bundled systems consisting of a controller, an actuator, a diverter valve and two temperature sensors. They maximize solar heat collection by monitoring the temperature of both your solar collectors and your pool. When your pool needs heating – and your solar collectors are in energy-receiving mode – the controller automatically diverts the water flowing between your pool's filter and gas heater and routes it through your solar collectors. There, the water is heated to a pre-set temperature, or until no more solar energy is available, at which time the gas or electric heater kicks in, using only as much fuel as necessary to make up the difference.
- Automatically maximizes solar heat collection
- Precise, easy-to-read, calibrated temperature setting
- Electronics in UV-protected locking weatherproof enclosure
- LED indicators show status of system operations
- Automatic switching from solar pool heating to nocturnal pool cooling
- Single-setting adjustment for desired pool/spa temperature
- Recirculation freeze protection
- Installer-programmable features for any-system adaptability