| Pool Solutions Floc ÆN Vac clears extremely cloudy water. Ideal for use after a rainstorm or a period of time when the pump wasn't running. The more debris in the water, the faster it works. Floc ÆN Vac is very powerful flocculent. It settles suspended particles to the bottom for removal by vacuum and makes water clear.
8 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water
Use Floc ÆN Vac to clear cloudy water. This product settles suspended particles to the bottom of the pool.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Make sure filter is clean and backwashed
3. PH should be between 7.5-8.0 for best results.
4. Use at a rate of 8 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons.
5. Start with a clean skimmer basket and pour Floc æN Vac slowly into skimmer with the pump on and filter valve in recirculate or whirlpool position. For filters without recirculate position: backwash, then with filter in filter position, dilute Floc ÆN Vac into large plastic pail of water (8 fl. oz. of Floc ÆN Vac per 1 gallon of water, always add Floc ÆN Vac to water) and apply evenly over surface of pool. Replace Skimmer basket after applying Floc æN Vac.
6. Circulate water for 2 hours to distribute Floc ÆN Vac throughout the pool.
7. Shut off pump. Let Floc ÆN Vac settle debris to bottom while pool remains undisturbed for 12 to 24 hours ( usually overnight).
Note: The more debris in the water, the faster Floc ÆN Vac works. For extremely cloudy pools (cannot see the drain in the deep part of pool) use double the normal dosage.
8. Vacuum all settled debris with filter in waste or drain mode.
Note: Settling may continue for several days if new debris is introduced by wind or rain. If so, vacuum waste again. Do not vacuum debris through filter.
9. Resume normal filter cycle.
10. Re-adjust pH if needed to 7.2-7.6
For Water With Algae:
1. Floc ÆN Vac will not kill algae but helps with the removal of dead algae after treatment.
2. Follow steps 1 through 8 as previously stated for cloudy water after algae treatment has been completed.