The HeatWave SuperQuiet SQ166R comes packed with all standard features plus IceBreaker technology. Our patented counter-flow water management system heats water faster and more efficiently.
In addition, the SQ166R also comes equipped with:
- Dual Thermostats
- High BTU Output
- Corrosion Proof Cabinet
Comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty that keeps you stress-free for the life of the heat pump. SuperQuiet SQ166R is a sure-fit for your swimming pool.
Designed for residential and commercial pools with large surface areas. Works great for smaller pools where over sizing is desired.
HeatWave SuperQuiet Standard Features
- ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger - The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined. The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from pure titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage. ThermoLink also features a patented water management system that maximizes surface contact of pool water, providing superior performance than competitors.
- Key Pad Lock-Out - for tamper proof settings
- Scroll™ Compressor - Super efficient, heavy-duty and quiet operation.
- Microprocessor Computer Controls with Digital Thermostat – Consumer friendly technology instantly provides total comfort control using large easy-to-view digital L.E.D. status readouts and water resistant keypad, combined with a state-of-the-art microprocessor and dual thermostats.
- Corrosion Proof Cabinet – UV treated high-impact plastic cabinet is impervious to deterioration with an easy access panel for cleaning and servicing. Rust proof, fade proof and crack resistant.
- Off-Set Plumbing – For easy installation.
- IceBreaker Technology:
- Cool the pool with the touch of a button
- Heat or cool on demand to keep water at a desired temperature
- Operates in lower temperatures when competitor units shut off
- Extends swimming season longer than any other heat pump on the market
|Water Flow||30-70 gpm|
|Min Circuit Ampacity||41.4|
|Min/Max Fuse Size||50/60|
|Size (LxWxH)||37" x 34" x 45"|