Pool & Spa
Above Ground Pools
Ladders, Rails & Steps
Above Ground Pool Liners
Auto Pool Cleaners
Test Kits & Strips
Filter Cartridges & DE Grids
Heaters & Heat Pumps
Grill & Patio
Fire Pits & Tables
Fun & Games
FREE SHIPPING over $100
Pool & Spa
> Algae Prevent Algaecide Poly 60 (Polyquat) 1qt
Algae Prevent Algaecide Poly 60 (Polyquat) 1qt
Add to Cart
Algaecide Poly 60 is a highly versatile algaecide that controls and prevents all types of pool algae. Algae prevent is non-foaming, so no need to buy additional foam down products. This algaecide/algae preventative can be utilized with chlorine or bromine systems. This product is a great universal algaecide and is ideal with attached spas. Stop algae growth before it even becomes a problem with Algaecide Poly 60.
Initial Start-Up with Visible Algae: 11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water.
Initial Start-Up for Freshly Filled Pools: 6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water.
Maintenance Dosage: 2-4 oz per 10,000 gallons every 5-7 days.
Algaecide Poly 60 should be used on a weekly basis along with a routine sanitation treatment to control algae before it starts.
1. Pool containing heavy growth of algae should be cleaned prior to dose of 11-17 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water directly into pool.
2. Remove settled algae debris by cleaning.
3. For treatment of a freshly cleaned and filled pool, pour the initial dose of 6-11 oz. per 10,000 gallons directly into pool.
4. Additions of 2-4 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water should be made every 5-7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
5. Wait at least 15 minutes after application before entering pool.
Poly (oxyethylene (dimethyliminio)-ethylene (dimethyliminio) ethylene dichloride) 60%
Other Ingredients 40%
Due to product variety and changes the picture shown of the product may not represent the actual product packaging.
Browse By Category